What is a J-Group?
We were designed to do life together. We thrive when we’re part of a community who knows us, encourages us, and walks through life with us – the good, the bad, and everything in between. Our Journey Groups empower you to connect for friendship in real, life-giving environments. What are you waiting for? Join a J-Group now.
We were never meant to do life alone, but finding meaningful friendships isn’t always easy. That’s why our J-Groups exist – to make life-giving friendships relevant and accessible to you. Find a Journey Group, or start your own, to begin connecting with others and following Jesus more fully.
Our J-Groups are small groups of people who meet together on a regular basis around a shared interest, specific topic or activity, or a particular demographic. They happen in three semesters throughout the year – spring, summer, and fall.
All of our Journey Groups, no matter what the topic, do six things together. We call these the six essentials:
- Have fun together
- Pray together
- Read the Bible together
- Take next steps together
- Serve together
- Experience communion together
Join a J-Group
- Check out our J-Group Catalogue here.
- Have some questions about joining a J-Group? Check out our Journey Groups FAQ.
Lead a J-Group
- Apply: First time leading a J-Group? Complete a Journey Group Leader Application.
- Register: Help Journeyers connect in real, life-giving relationships! If you have previously led a J-Group, register your J-Group here.
- Learn more: Join us for FIT, the third part of our Growth Track, which happens the third Sunday of every month. Meet a member of our J-Groups team during FIT to discuss how you can lead a J-Group.